Saturday, December 12, 2009

From the Lazy Blogger's Post Generator

From the Lazy Blogger's Post Generator

Crikey! I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe how good I look after all the plastic surgery. Jealous much? Don't be, it was very painful..

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, hoping you haven't found other blogs, just generally being asleep, dreaming and chancing to every Lost Boy that crosses my path, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from the moment my children manage to unlock my bedroom door and use me as a jumping castle to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am not complaining though. life happens.

I go, my lords and ladies; just I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. Go with God, good friends. What do you mean you don't believe me?.

No comments: