Wednesday, August 06, 2008

thought for today

Something from my Mom:

About dogs and people…



If there are no dogs in Heaven,
then when I die I want to go where they went.

- Will Rogers



The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.

- Andy Rooney



If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;

that is the

principal difference between a dog and a man.

- Mark Twain



There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

- Ben Williams



Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.

- Ann Landers



I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult..

- Rita Rudner



Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery

Store with the most amazing haul – chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we’re the

Greatest hunters on earth!.

- Anne Tyler



Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.

- Franklin P. Jones



If I have any beliefs about immortality,
it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven,

And very, very few persons.

- James Thurber



My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3 a can.

That’s almost $21 in dog money.

- Joe Weinstein



If your dog is fat, you aren’t getting enough exercise.

- Unknown



My Goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.



Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of

Pure love and always have to mix love and hate.

- Sigmund Freud



Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

- Roger Caras



The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

- Anonymous


Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get

used to the idea.

- Robert A. Heinlein

No comments: