Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A stroll with Emma

I took Emma for a stroll today. We are in the final countdown until she leaves us for her new home on the 9th of July. Fortunately I have this week off during the days and get baby sitting duty. As I was pushing her around I made her promise that in 20 years she would find me and push me around and not complain if I was drooling and sleeping like she was. She seemed to agree.

You can see in this picture that she loves to try and feed herself and find that using feet and hands are most effective bottle handling techniques.

At this moment he is jumping around and cooing in her johnny jump up chair so I must be off to talk to her.

You can see more of Emma here.

3 comments:

Fran said...

So gorgeous! I see God in her eyes!

Robert said...

Thank you Fran. She is such a little blessing!

KathyK said...

*grin* Now THERE'S an image! You drooling with Emma pushing YOU around!

She's such a cutie!! And you know you have given that little girl the best of the best up to this point. I'm glad you are getting to spend some alone time with her.